DIY Diamond Painting Crystal Special-Shaped Table Christmas Home Desktop Ornaments New Year Decor Xmas Gift
Our crystal art ornaments enable you to create exquisite works of art to decorate your house or give it as a handmade gift.
The concept is similar to digital painting, also known as 5D diamond painting.
Each design has a numbered sticky template. Use this tool to lift the colored resin gem and place it on the corresponding number point. This technology is a relaxing and therapeutic handicraft activity, suitable for adults and children (over 6 years old).
The result is an amazing work of Rhinestone art that you can decorate your home or give as a gift to your loved ones.
Product: Desktop Decoration Christmas Tree
Packing: color box
Drill on both sides: No
Color: as shown
Space: living room/bedroom/classroom
DIY diamond painting steps:
1. Open the box, check the kits whether complete;
2. According to the color code, choose a color into the plate;If you paste the same color at the same time, you can increase the speed;
3. Find the symbols in picture, beginning paste until finish it;
4. When you finish it,put some books on top, let it more firmly;
5. After finishing the drill, stick the double-sided tape on the bottom of the Christmas tree decoration, tear off the double-sided tape, insert it into the base, string the small pendant on the rope, and hang it on the Christmas tree.
Preventive measures of DIY diamond painting:
1. Refer to the previous operation steps.
2. If you don\'t know what the color, please refer to the color chart.
This is DIY diamond painting. It\'s not finished. You need to do it yourself.
Cleaning will affect the viscosity of the adhesive. Please do not wash with water.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Package Content: 1 Set X Diamond Painting PVC Board (Rhinestone needs to be pasted)
1 Set X Diamond Bag Tools